1. Our top tip....brush brush brush! If you are out and about, especially on a windy day, make sure to take care of your hair and either keep a brush with you or make sure to brush your extensions when you put them away at the end of the day.
2. Always store them on the hanger in your storage bag (provided for free with your order).
3. Treat your extensions as if they were your own hair...lots of TLC.
4. When washing, use a gentle shampoo and warm water, rinsing thoroughly. Conditioner is your friend and the longer this is left on the better. Any conditioner or even a hair mask left on for 10 minutes will work wonders. Do not wash while it is still in your hair!
5. Leave them to dry naturally or use a hairdryer on a low heat setting. Using a hairdryer so it is half dry then leaving the remainder to dry naturally is a good option.
6. While it is human hair and can be heat styled, you still need to treat it like your own hair and take care of it. Using a lower heat setting on lighter hair colours is preferred for longevity.